Last Updated on March 14, 2022
IRCTC recently published a new list of Covid-19 special trains for all Railway Zones. In North Central Railway, train number 01107 Bundelkhand COVID – 19 Special train departs from Gwalior Junction (GWL) at 20:55 and reaches Banaras (MUV) at 11:05.
Covid-19 Reserved Special Train List Time Schedule 2021
01107 Train Departure & Arrival
|Source||Gwalior Junction (GWL)|
01107 Train Running Days
|Travel Distance||624 km|
|Average Speed||44 km/hr|
Note: Departure and Arrival timings of the above train are subject to change.
Click to view Return Train 01108
How to check the seat availability of special train 01107?
- To check the current status seat availability of Bundelkhand COVID – 19 Special train as follows:
- Go to the official website of IRCTC (irctc.co.in)
- Enter the code GWL in From Station
- Enter the code MUV in To Station
- Select the date of the journey and click the Search button.
- You can see the availability of seats for all classes on a particular date.