Last Updated on March 14, 2022
IRCTC recently published a new list of Covid-19 special trains for all Railway Zones. In North Central Railway, train number 01108 Bundelkhand COVID – 19 Special train departs from Banaras (MUV) at 16:30 and reaches Gwalior Junction (GWL) at 8:30.
Covid-19 Reserved Special Train List Time Schedule 2021
01108 Train Departure & Arrival
|Destination||Gwalior Junction (GWL)|
01108 Train Running Days
|Travel Distance||624 km|
|Average Speed||39 km/hr|
Note: Departure and Arrival timings of the above train are subject to change.
How to check the seat availability of special train 01108?
- To check the current status seat availability of Bundelkhand COVID – 19 Special train as follows:
- Go to the official website of IRCTC (irctc.co.in)
- Enter the code MUV in From Station
- Enter the code GWL in To Station
- Select the date of the journey and click the Search button.
- You can see the availability of seats for all classes on a particular date.