Last Updated on March 14, 2022
IRCTC recently published a new list of Covid-19 special trains for all Railway Zones. In North Central Railway, train number 02175U Howrah – Gwalior Chambal SF Special train departs from Howrah Junction (HWH) at 17:45 and reaches Gwalior Junction (GWL) at 17:05.
Covid-19 Reserved Special Train List Time Schedule 2021
02175U Train Departure & Arrival
|Source||Howrah Junction (HWH)|
|Destination||Gwalior Junction (GWL)|
02175U Train Running Days
|Travel Distance||1286 km|
|Average Speed||55 km/hr|
Note: Departure and Arrival timings of the above train are subject to change.
How to check the seat availability of special train 02175U?
- To check the current status seat availability of Howrah – Gwalior Chambal SF Special train as follows:
- Go to the official website of IRCTC (irctc.co.in)
- Enter the code HWH in From Station
- Enter the code GWL in To Station
- Select the date of the journey and click the Search button.
- You can see the availability of seats for all classes on a particular date.