Last Updated on March 14, 2022
IRCTC recently published a new list of Covid-19 special trains for all Railway Zones. In North Central Railway, train number 02176D Gwalior – Howrah Chambal SF Special train departs from Gwalior Junction (GWL) at 7:40 and reaches Howrah Junction (HWH) at 6:55.
Covid-19 Reserved Special Train List Time Schedule 2021
02176D Train Departure & Arrival
|Source||Gwalior Junction (GWL)|
|Destination||Howrah Junction (HWH)|
02176D Train Running Days
|Travel Distance||1286 km|
|Average Speed||55 km/hr|
Note: Departure and Arrival timings of the above train are subject to change.
How to check the seat availability of special train 02176D?
- To check the current status seat availability of Gwalior – Howrah Chambal SF Special train as follows:
- Go to the official website of IRCTC (irctc.co.in)
- Enter the code GWL in From Station
- Enter the code HWH in To Station
- Select the date of the journey and click the Search button.
- You can see the availability of seats for all classes on a particular date.