Last Updated on March 23, 2021
IRCTC recently published a new list of Covid-19 special trains for all Railway Zones. In North Central Railway, train number 04199 Sushasan SF COVID – 19 Special train departs from Gwalior Junction (GWL) at 14:55 and reaches Balrampur (BLP) at 7:45.
Covid-19 Reserved Special Train List Time Schedule 2021
04199 Train Departure & Arrival
|Source||Gwalior Junction (GWL)|
04199 Train Running Days
|Travel Distance||953 km|
|Average Speed||57 km/hr|
Note: Departure and Arrival timings of the above train are subject to change.
Click to view Return Train 04200
How to check the seat availability of special train 04199?
- To check the current status seat availability of Sushasan SF COVID – 19 Special train as follows:
- Go to the official website of IRCTC (irctc.co.in)
- Enter the code GWL in From Station
- Enter the code BLP in To Station
- Select the date of the journey and click the Search button.
- You can see the availability of seats for all classes on a particular date.