Last Updated on March 14, 2022
IRCTC recently published a new list of Covid-19 special trains for all Railway Zones. In North Eastern Railway, train number 05065 Gorakhpur – Panvel Special (PT) train departs from Gorakhpur Junction (GKP) at 5:30 and reaches Panvel Junction (PNVL) at 14:50.
Covid-19 Reserved Special Train List Time Schedule 2021
05065 Train Departure & Arrival
|Source||Gorakhpur Junction (GKP)|
|Destination||Panvel Junction (PNVL)|
05065 Train Running Days
|Travel Distance||1745 km|
|Average Speed||52 km/hr|
Note: Departure and Arrival timings of the above train are subject to change.
Click to view Return Train 05066
How to check the seat availability of special train 05065?
- To check the current status seat availability of Gorakhpur – Panvel Special (PT) train as follows:
- Go to the official website of IRCTC (irctc.co.in)
- Enter the code GKP in From Station
- Enter the code PNVL in To Station
- Select the date of the journey and click the Search button.
- You can see the availability of seats for all classes on a particular date.