Last Updated on March 14, 2022
IRCTC recently published a new list of Covid-19 special trains for all Railway Zones. In North Eastern Railway, train number 05103 Gorakhpur – Manduadih InterCity Special train departs from Gorakhpur Junction (GKP) at 16:20 and reaches Banaras (MUV) at 22:00.
Covid-19 Reserved Special Train List Time Schedule 2021
05103 Train Departure & Arrival
|Source||Gorakhpur Junction (GKP)|
05103 Train Running Days
|Travel Distance||234 km|
|Average Speed||41 km/hr|
Note: Departure and Arrival timings of the above train are subject to change.
How to check the seat availability of special train 05103?
- To check the current status seat availability of Gorakhpur – Manduadih InterCity Special train as follows:
- Go to the official website of IRCTC (irctc.co.in)
- Enter the code GKP in From Station
- Enter the code MUV in To Station
- Select the date of the journey and click the Search button.
- You can see the availability of seats for all classes on a particular date.