Last Updated on March 14, 2022
IRCTC recently published a new list of Covid-19 special trains for all Railway Zones. In North Eastern Railway, train number 05104 Manduadih – Gorakhpur InterCity Special train departs from Banaras (MUV) at 5:25 and reaches Gorakhpur Junction (GKP) at 11:00.
Covid-19 Reserved Special Train List Time Schedule 2021
05104 Train Departure & Arrival
|Destination||Gorakhpur Junction (GKP)|
05104 Train Running Days
|Travel Distance||234 km|
|Average Speed||42 km/hr|
Note: Departure and Arrival timings of the above train are subject to change.
How to check the seat availability of special train 05104?
- To check the current status seat availability of Manduadih – Gorakhpur InterCity Special train as follows:
- Go to the official website of IRCTC (irctc.co.in)
- Enter the code MUV in From Station
- Enter the code GKP in To Station
- Select the date of the journey and click the Search button.
- You can see the availability of seats for all classes on a particular date.