Last Updated on March 14, 2022
IRCTC recently published a new list of Covid-19 special trains for all Railway Zones. In North Eastern Railway, train number 82502 New Delhi – Lucknow Jn. IRCTC Tejas Express train departs from New Delhi (NDLS) at 15:40 and reaches Lucknow Junction (LJN) at 22:05.
Covid-19 Reserved Special Train List Time Schedule 2021
82502 Train Departure & Arrival
|Source||New Delhi (NDLS)|
|Destination||Lucknow Junction (LJN)|
82502 Train Running Days
|Travel Distance||512 km|
|Average Speed||80 km/hr|
Note: Departure and Arrival timings of the above train are subject to change.
Click to view Return Train 82501
How to check the seat availability of special train 82502?
- To check the current status seat availability of New Delhi – Lucknow Jn. IRCTC Tejas Express train as follows:
- Go to the official website of IRCTC (irctc.co.in)
- Enter the code NDLS in From Station
- Enter the code LJN in To Station
- Select the date of the journey and click the Search button.
- You can see the availability of seats for all classes on a particular date.