Kashmir Treks | Kashmir Hiking and Adventure Tours | Amazing Kashmir Trekking Packages | Kashmir Trek Packages | Kashmir Trek Places
Check here the most trekking routes in Jammu and Kashmir Trekking Packages introduced by Directorate of Tourism Jammu (Government of Jammu and Kashmir)
Jammu and Kashmir Trekking Packages 2022
Pancheri – Shankhpal – Sanasar – Patnitop
- Day 1: Report to Base Camp Panchari by Bus 55 kms from Jammu.
- Day 2: Acclimatization and introduction, short trek to Shankri Devta (3.5 kms). Stay back at Panchari Base Camp.
- Day 3: Trek to Sankhpal peak via Lander (10 to 15 kms) Camp at Sankhpal
- Day 4: Trek to Sanasar (7.5 kms). Lunch at Sanasar Camp at Sanasar.
- Day 5: Sanasar to Patnitop by Bus. Day picnic at Patnitop, returned back to Jammu by bus (121 kms by road).
Patnitop – Sudhmahadev – Mantalai – Patnitop
It is a two way trek. The base camp can be Patnitop as well as Mantalai. The trek can be started from Patnitop and Mantalai respectively.
- Day 1: Report to Base camp Patnitop a very famous Tourist Resort of Jammu region 107 kms by road.
- Day 2: Trek to Mantalai via Gauri Kund-Sudh Mahadev (14 kms). Camping at Mantalai.
- Day 3: Trek to Naina Devi Temple (3.5 kms) and back to Mantalai.
- Day 4: Trek from Mantalai to Patnitop (14 kms). Camping at Patnitop.
- Day 5: Patnitop to Jammu. By bus (107 kms)
Sandhari – Jungle Gali – Jassarkote – Panchari – Landhar – Sanasar
- Day 1: Report to Base Camp Sandhrani by bus (52 kms).
- Day 2: Acclimatization and introduction trek to Jungle Gali via Dukhad (11 kms). Camp at Jungle Gali.
- Day 3: Jungle Gali to Jussar Kote via Saroli top (12 kms). Camp at Jassar Kote.
- Day 4: Jasarkote to Moongri (11 kms). Camp at Moongri.
- Day 5: Trek from Moongri to Sankridevta. Camp at Sankridevta
- Day 6: Trek from Sankaridevta via Landhar to Sanasar
- Day 7: Sanasar to Patnitop by road. Picnic at Patnitop. After lunch departure for Jammu (100 kms)
Paddar – Padam Trek
- Day 1: Jammu – Kishtwar (230 kms). By Bus camp at Kishtwar.
- Day 2: Kishtwar to Atholi Paddar (1651 mts) 64 kms). By bus camp at Paddar.
- Day 3: Paddar to Massu-12 kms (1801 mts)
- Day 4: Massu to Chashoti (2102 mts) -13 kms
- Day 5: Chashoti to Suncham (3153 mts) – 15 kms.
- Day 6: Suncham – Stone Kudi (3453 mts) 16 kms
- Day 7: Stone Kudi – Omshi-la-pass-Stone House – 24 kms (5060 mts) (3453 mts)
Kishtwar to Bhrama Peak
- Day 1: Kishtwar to Ikhalla By Jeep – 02-03 hrs. Ikhalla to Sounder By Trek 08 hrs
- Day 2: Sounder to Kiber or Brahma By Trek 03-04 hrs
- Day 3: Kiber or Brahma to Sounder by Trek 03-04 hrs
- Day 4: Sounder to Ikhalla to Kishtwar By Trek or Jeep 08 hrs trek or 03 hrs drive.
Kishtwar to Srinagar via Marwah or Wadwan
- Day 1: Kishtwar to Ikhalla By Jeep 02-03 hrs to Sounder by 08hrs Trek.
- Day 2: Sounder to Hanzal Trek 04-05 hrs
- Day 3: Hasnzal to Inshan Trek 09 hrs
- Day 4: Inshan to Margan Top or Matti Gawran Trek 04 hrs
- Day 5: Matti Gawran to Srinagar By Jeep 06-07 hrs
Kishtwar to Rangdem via Marwah
- Day 1: Kishtwar to Ikhalla by Jeep 03 hrs to Sounder by 08hrs Trek.
- Day 2: Sounder to Yurdo 04-05 hrs to Tatapani 05 hrs Trek
- Day 3: Tatapani to Metwan camp 04 hrs Trek
- Day 4: Metwan to Mandiksar camp 10 hrs Trek
- Day 5: Mandiksar to Sar camp 06 hrs Trek
- Day 6: Sar to Chillungla Base to Rangum 06 hrs Trek
Devigole – Padder (Atholi) Duration – 2 Days
- Day 1: Devigole to Lanke-Gali- 6 kms. Lanke-Gali to Sangar Dhar – 6 kms (Night halt Sungar dhar)
- Day 2: Sangar Dhar to Pansi dhar – 9 kms. Pansi Dhar to Atholi (Padder – 10 Kms)
- Day 1: Devigole to Mislai Nallah – 15 kms. Mislal Nallah to Budh-Dhar-3 kms. Budh-dhar via to Sidkor – 2 kms.
- Day 2: Sidkar to Kither – 30 kms. Kiter to Ludhar – Dhar – 6 kms. Budhar-Dhar to Atholi (Padder).
Bunjwah – Devigole – Bhalessa (Duration – 2 Days)
- Devigole via Batreg to Sidhkar – 15 kms.
- Sidhkar to Batnag Unli – 4 kms. or Sidhkar to Jakias – 6 kms.
- Batnag – Gali to Champal – 5 kms (Bhalessa) or Jakias to Gandoh by Bus.
Gandoh – Bhaderwah (Duration – 3 Days)
- Day 1: Gandoh to Jora – 30 kms (Night Halt)
- Day 2: Jora to Jai – 20 kms. (Night Halt)
- Day 3: Jai to Bhaderwah – 15 kms (Night Halt)
Check here Best time to visit Jammu and Kashmir – Click to View