WBTDC Package Tours 2022 | Tourist Places in West Bengal for 1 Day | Chandan Nagar Tour Packages | Bandel Tour Packages
Check here the West Bengal Tourism Development Corporation (WBTDC) recently launched a one-day bus and boat trip package to explore the Chandan Nagar and Bandel Tour Package.
Price: Adult Rs. 1,999 | Child (03 to 08 years) Rs. 999
Day I Itinerary
Tour Itinerary – Mangaldhara Tourism Property By Vessel – Chandannagar – By AC Bus – Susanna Memorial, Birth place of Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay (Debanandapur) – Hanseshwari Temple – Bandel Church (Drive Past) – Hooghly Imambara – VandeMatram Bhavan By AC Bus Chandannagar – By Vessel – Mangaldhara Tourism Property
✔ Entry fees
Terms and Conditions
- Tour member’s payment shall be deemed acceptance of and consent to all tour conditions stated.
- The right is reserved to cancel any tour prior to departure, in which case full refund will constitute full settlement with the passenger.
- WBTDC reserves the right to decline or accept or retain any guest as a member of the tour.
- All bookings are accepted on the understanding that guests will travel at their own risk.
- By paying and confirming the reservation, guests accept and understand that they are travelling to geographical regions where the standard of accommodation, safety, transport, hygiene, cleanliness, medical facilities, communications and infrastructures may not be of the standard they are used to at home.
- Guests will have to accept these risk and obligations and fully assume the risk and responsibilities of this form of travel and release WBTDC from any liabilities connected to these risks to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Payment: 100% advance payment is required at the time of booking the tour.
- The guests opting for e-reservation should present along with the identity card (Voter Identity card or Passport or Pan Card or Driving License or Photo ID card issued by Central or State Govt. for their employees etc.) mentioned in reservation slip in original for availing the tour.
- Such person will also record relationship with accompanying members.
- The reservation tickets are not transferable and are valid only if one of the ID cards noted above is presented before joining the tour.
- The guest should carry with him or her a print out of the e- reservation slip.
- Reservation may be cancelled by the user through this portal (only for online payments made by Indian citizens).
- The amount of refund will be reversed to the debit or credit card or bank account after deducting the cancellation charges as per cancellation policy.
- Reservation may be cancelled in case of acute administrative requirement.
- No cancellation charge will be deducted under such scenario.
- WBTDC will not be liable against non-availability of amenities or services caused by irreparable technical faults or natural calamity.
- For package tours with night halt options, the accommodation would be on twin sharing basis.
- 25% of package rate would be charged extra for single occupancy option (depending upon availability) and needs to contact Tourism centre, Kolkata for such requests.
- The tour may be cancelled owing to lack of optimum participation, natural calamities or any other exigency. In such cases compensation would be restricted to full refund of the booking amount.
- Tourists are requested to check with Tourism Centre, Kolkata (Ph-033-22436440) for re-confirmation about the operational status of the tour.
- Seat numbers allotted are provisional and may be changed due to exigency or operational constrains.
- Baggage: Guests will be responsible for their baggage’s.
- Dispute Settlement: All disputes will be settled under the jurisdiction of courts in Kolkata.
- It is compulsory for foreigners to carry their Passports and Indians to carry a valid Photo ID card like Passport or Voter Card or Pan Card.
- During the course of the package the decision of the tour conducting office would be final.
- A-la-carte menu is available on demand at Mangaldhara TP at own cost.
- Itinerary may be changed or altered or listed locations may be changed or modified due to exigencies or unavoidable circumstances.
- Tourists are requested to carry and produce on demand copy of double vaccination certificate, negative RTPCR report within 72 hours or negative RAT within 72 hours at Tourism Centre before undertaking the tour.
- Covid protocol (RAT or RTPC or 2 doses of vaccine) or any other guidelines issued by district administration is mandatory for undertaking the tour.
- For commercial viability of the tour, minimum booking of 20 pax is required. Atleast on clear 05 days advance (excluding the date of package tour) the tourists may be informed and re-confirmed about the operation of the package. If the number of tourists is less than 20 pax the tour may be cancelled and full refund will be initiated.
- It is compulsory for tourists to carry a valid Photo ID card like passport or Voter ID or Aadhar Card.(Passport and Visa for Foreigner Tourist)
- If someone gets affected with COVID after booking of the above Tour Package, the tourist will be entitled for full refund after production of valid document.
- No charge below 3 years.
- Special Discounted rate for child between 03-08 years
- Full charge for child above 08 years of age.
- Tourists who are interested in performing puja and collection of bhog have option of paying extra to the Tour Conducting Officer.
|Before 30 days||15% deduction|
|Before 15 days||25% deduction|
|Before 7 days||50% deduction|
|Before 3 days||80% deduction|
|Less than 3 days||No refund|
Counting of days would exclude the day the package starts.