Last Updated on March 29, 2022
WBTDC Package Tours 2022 | Tourist Places in West Bengal for 3 Days | Jhargram Tour Packages | Best time to visit Jhargram
Check here the West Bengal Tourism Development Corporation (WBTDC) recently launched a three-day, two-night bus and boat trip package to explore the Jhargram Tour Package.
Price: Adult Rs. 7,799 | Child (03 to 08 years) Rs. 4,299
Day I Itinerary
Kolkata – Jhargram Rajbari TP – Lunch – Kanak Durga Temple – Chilkigarh Rajbari – Night stay at Jhargram Rajbari Tourism Property.
⮚ 07.00 AM: Assemble at Tourism Centre (3/2 B.B.D Bag (E) Kolkata – 700001. Serve Welcome Drink.
⮚ 07.30 AM: Departure from Tourism Centre by AC coach with packed breakfast
⮚ 11:30 AM: Reach Jhargram Rajbari TP (Tourism Centre Kolkata to Jhargram Rajbari TP distance 190Km or Journey Time 04 Hours)
⮚ 12:30 PM: Lunch at Jhargram Rajbari TP
⮚ 02:00 PM: Start from Jhargram Rajbari TP
⮚ 02:20 PM: Reach Kanak Durga Temple (TP to Kanak Durga Distance 06 km or 20 Min). Visit time 01 hour 10 min.
⮚ 03:30 PM: Start for Chilkigarh Rajbari
⮚ 04:00 PM: Reach Chilkigarh Rajbari. (Kanak Durga to Chilkigarh Distance 07 km or 30 Min). Visit Time 30 Min
⮚ 04:30 PM: Left Chilkigarh Rajbari
⮚ 05:00 PM: Back to TP. (Chilkigarh to Jhargram Rajbari TP 15 Km or 30 Min)
⮚ 06:30 PM: Snacks at Jhargram Rajbari TP
⮚ 09:00 PM: Dinner at Jhargram Rajbari TP
⮚ Night Stay at Jhargram Rajbari TP
Day II Itinerary
Sightseeing – Ghagra Waterfalls and Tarafeni River – Dhangi Kusum Village – Ketaki Jharna – Kankrajhore-Lunch at Jhargram Rajbari TP – Mini Zoo – Dinner. Night stay at Jhargram Rajbari TP
⮚ 07:00 AM: Breakfast at JhargramRajbari TP.
⮚ 08:00 AM: Start for Ghagra falls.
⮚ 09:30 AM: Reach Ghagra waterfalls (JhargramRajbari TP to Ghagra Waterfalls distance 47 Km or Journey time 01 hour 30 min). Visit time 30 Min.
⮚ 10:00 AM: Depart Ghagra Waterfalls. (Tea or Coffee with Cookies to be served on the way to Dhangi Kusum)
⮚ 10:45 AM: Reach Dhangi Kusum Village. (Ghagra Waterfalls to Dhangi Kusum distance 20 Km or Journey time 45 Min). Visit time 30 Min.
⮚ 11:15 AM: Depart Dhangi Kusum Village.
⮚ 11:30 AM: Reach Ketki Jharna, (DhangiKusum to Ketki Jharna distance 06 Km or Journey time 15 Min). Visit time 30 Min.
⮚ 12:00 PM: Depart Ketki Jharna.
⮚ 12:20 PM: Reach Kankrajhore Forest. (Ketki Jharna to Kankrajhore distance 10 Km or Journey time 20 Min). Visit time 30 Min.
⮚ 12 :50 PM: Depart Kankrajhore .
⮚ 02:30 PM: Reach Jhargram Rajbari TP. (Kankrajhore to Jhargram Distance 63 Km or Journey Time 01 hour 40 Min)
⮚ 02:30 PM: Lunch at Jhargram Rajbari TP.
⮚ 03:30 PM: Start for Jhargram Mini Zoo.
⮚ 04:00 PM: Reach Mini Zoo. (Jhargram Rajbari TP to Mini Zoo distance 07 Km or Journey time 30 Min), Visit Time 01 hour.
⮚ 05:00 PM: Left Zoo.
⮚ 05:30 PM: Reach JhargramRajbari TP.
⮚ 06:30 PM: Snacks at JhargramRajbari TP.
⮚ 09:00 PM: Dinner at JhargramRajbari TP. Night stay at JhargramRajbari TP.
Day III Itinerary
Jhargram TP- Tribal Museum – Sabitri Temple – JhargramRajbari – Lunch at Jhargram TP – Kolkata
⮚ 08:30 AM: Breakfast at JhargramRajbari TP.
⮚ 10:00 AM: Check out. Luggage would be kept in the cloak room. Depart for Tribal Museum.
⮚ 10:15 AM: Reach Tribal Museum (TP to Tribal Museum Distance 03 Km or 15 Min) Visit time 60 Min.
⮚ 11:15 AM: Depart Tribal Museum.
⮚ 11:30 PM: Reach Sabitri Mandir. (Tribal Museum to Sabitri Mandir 01 Km or 15 min). Visit time 30 min.
⮚ 12:00 PM: Left Sabitri Mandir.
⮚ 12:15 PM: Back to TP. (Sabitri Mandir to Jhargram TP Distance 2 Km or Journey Time 15 min)
⮚ 12:15 PM: Visit Jhargram Rajbari.
⮚ 01:00 PM: Lunch at Jhargram Rajbari TP.
⮚ 02:30 PM: Depart for Kolkata.
⮚ 06:30 PM: Reach Kolkata. (Jhargram Rajbari TP to Esplanade Kolkata Distance 190 km or 04 hrs).
✔ Fully Sanitized Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
✔ Single occupancy rate is 25% extra on package rate is chargeable and needs to contact Tourism Centre, Kolkata for such requests.
✔ Transportation AC Force or Similar Coach as per itinerary. Food included 01 welcome drink, 03 Breakfast, 03 Lunch and 02 Dinner (Veg or Non-Veg Thali and packaged drinking water), 02 Evening Snacks.
✔ Parking, Toll, Entry fees, Guide charge.
✖ Any other food cost except itinerary.
✖ A-la-carte menu is available on demand at Jhargram Rajbari TP at own cost.
✖ Any other transportation cost except itinerary.
✖ Personal expenses of Tourists
Terms and Conditions
- Tour member’s payment shall be deemed acceptance of and consent to all tour conditions stated.
- The right is reserved to cancel any tour prior to departure, in which case full refund will constitute full settlement with the passenger.
- WBTDC reserves the right to decline or accept or retain any guest as a member of the tour.
- All bookings are accepted on the understanding that guests will travel at their own risk.
- By paying and confirming the reservation, guests accept and understand that they are travelling to geographical regions where the standard of accommodation, safety, transport, hygiene, cleanliness, medical facilities, communications and infrastructures may not be of the standard they are used to at home.
- Guests will have to accept these risk and obligations and fully assume the risk and responsibilities of this form of travel and release WBTDC from any liabilities connected to these risks to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Payment: 100% advance payment is required at the time of booking the tour.
- The guests opting for e-reservation should present along with the identity card (Voter Identity card or Passport or Pan Card or Driving License or Photo ID card issued by Central or State Govt. for their employees etc.) mentioned in reservation slip in original for availing the tour.
- Such person will also record relationship with accompanying members.
- The reservation tickets are not transferable and are valid only if one of the ID cards noted above is presented before joining the tour.
- The guest should carry with him or her a print out of the e- reservation slip.
- Reservation may be cancelled by the user through this portal (only for online payments made by Indian citizens).
- The amount of refund will be reversed to the debit or credit card or bank account after deducting the cancellation charges as per cancellation policy.
- Reservation may be cancelled in case of acute administrative requirement.
- No cancellation charge will be deducted under such scenario.
- WBTDC will not be liable against non-availability of amenities or services caused by irreparable technical faults or natural calamity.
- For package tours with night halt options, the accommodation would be on twin sharing basis.
- 25% of package rate would be charged extra for single occupancy option (depending upon availability) and needs to contact Tourism centre, Kolkata for such requests.
- The tour may be cancelled owing to lack of optimum participation, natural calamities or any other exigency. In such cases compensation would be restricted to full refund of the booking amount.
- Tourists are requested to check with Tourism Centre, Kolkata (Ph-033-22436440) for re-confirmation about the operational status of the tour.
- Seat numbers allotted are provisional and may be changed due to exigency or operational constrains.
- Baggage: Guests will be responsible for their baggage’s.
- Dispute Settlement: All disputes will be settled under the jurisdiction of courts in Kolkata.
- It is compulsory for foreigners to carry their Passports and Indians to carry a valid Photo ID card like Passport or Voter Card or Pan Card.
- During the course of the package the decision of the tour conducting office would be final.
- A-la-carte menu is available on demand at Mangaldhara TP at own cost.
- Itinerary may be changed or altered or listed locations may be changed or modified due to exigencies or unavoidable circumstances.
- Tourists are requested to carry and produce on demand copy of double vaccination certificate, negative RTPCR report within 72 hours or negative RAT within 72 hours at Tourism Centre before undertaking the tour.
- Covid protocol (RAT or RTPC or 2 doses of vaccine) or any other guidelines issued by district administration is mandatory for undertaking the tour.
- For commercial viability of the tour, minimum booking of 20 pax is required. Atleast on clear 05 days advance (excluding the date of package tour) the tourists may be informed and re-confirmed about the operation of the package. If the number of tourists is less than 20 pax the tour may be cancelled and full refund will be initiated.
- It is compulsory for tourists to carry a valid Photo ID card like passport or Voter ID or Aadhar Card.(Passport and Visa for Foreigner Tourist)
- If someone gets affected with COVID after booking of the above Tour Package, the tourist will be entitled for full refund after production of valid document.
- No charge below 3 years.
- Special Discounted rate for child between 03-08 years
- Full charge for child above 08 years of age.
- Tourists who are interested in performing puja and collection of bhog have option of paying extra to the Tour Conducting Officer.
|Before 30 days||15% deduction|
|Before 15 days||25% deduction|
|Before 7 days||50% deduction|
|Before 3 days||80% deduction|
|Less than 3 days||No refund|
Counting of days would exclude the day the package starts.