Sundarban Tour Guide | Cheapest Sundarban Tour Package | Sundarban Tour Package Price | Sundarban Tour Package 2022
Check here the West Bengal Tourism Development Corporation (WBTDC) recently launched a three-day, two-night bus and boat trip package to explore the Sundarban Tour Package.
Price: Adult Rs. 9,599 | Child (03 to 08 years) Rs. 6,599
Sundarban Tour Package Itinerary
Day 01: Tourism Centre (Kolkata) – Godkhali – Sudhanyakhali – Rangabelia Village – Matla Tourism Property.
Day 02: Matla Tourism Property- Sarakkhali, Bonbibi bhorani, Sunderkhali, Choragajikhali (Cruise Past) -Dobanki – Panchamukhani (Cruise Past) – Matla Tourism Property.
Day 03: Matla Tourism Property – Sajnekhali Forest Watch Tower – Godkhali – Udayachal Tourism Property (Salt Lake) – Tourism Centre (Kolkata).
|Day 1 Itinerary|
|06.30 AM||Assemble at Tourism Centre, BBD Bag and serve Welcome drinks to the guests|
|07.15 AM||Leave Tourism Centre for Godkhali via Baruipur-Canning Road (95 kms) Packed Breakfast will be served during the Journey|
|11.00 AM||Greet and Welcome the guests at Godkhali Tourist Jetty Leave Godkhali for Sudhanyakhali Tea or Coffee with cookies, fruits and sweets will be served during the cruise|
|12.30 PM||Arrive at Sudhanyakhali Tiger Reserve watch tower (Stop over time 45 mins)|
|01.15 PM||Leave Sudhanyakhali for ‘Pakhiralaya” Lunch will be served during the cruise with Packaged drinking water|
|02.15 PM||Arrive Pakhiralaya|
|02.30 PM||Leave Pakhiralaya for Rangabelia Tagore Society by car (8 Km)|
|03.00 PM||Arrive Rangabelia Tagore Society, interaction with artisans – time 1 hour|
|04.00 PM||Leave Rangabelia Tagore Society for Jotirampur Ferry Ghat by Car (3 Km)|
|04.15 PM||Start from Jotirampur to Matla Tourism Property, Duration of cruise|
|04.45 PM||Check- in at Matla Tourism Property and allotment of rooms to the guests. On arrival welcome with fresh lime water and Tea or Coffee will be served|
|07.00 PM||Snacks will be served at evening|
|09.00 PM||Dinner and Night stay at Matla Tourism Property|
|Day 2 Itinerary|
|7.00 AM||Start from Matla Tourism Property for Sarakkhali, Enjoy the creek tour starting from Sarakkhali – Bonbibi bhorani Sundarkahli – Chora Gaji Khali etc. (Cruise past) Cruising time – 5 hrs. Breakfast with Tea or Coffee will be served during the cruise with Packaged drinking water|
|12.00PM||Arrive Dobanki Tiger Reserve and enjoy the canopy tour (Stop over time 1hr)|
|01.00 PM||Leave Dobanki for Matla Tourism Property via Ponchomukhani (Confluence of five rivers) Lunch will be served during the cruise with Packaged drinking water|
|05.00 PM||Arrive Matla Tourism Property Snacks will be served at evening|
|09.00 PM||Dinner and Night stay at Matla Tourism Property|
|Day 3 Itinerary|
|07.00 AM||Visit surrounding area of Matla Tourism Property, like Sajnekhali Watch Tower, Turtle pond etc.|
|08.00 AM||Breakfast will be served at Matla Tourism Property|
|09.00 AM||Leave Matla Tourism Property for Godkhali|
|10.30 AM||Reach Godkhali|
|10.45 AM||Leave Godkhali for Udayachal Tourism Property|
|02.00 PM||Lunch at Udayachal Tourism Property|
|03.00 PM||Leave Udayachal Tourism Property for Tourism Centre|
|03.45 PM||Reach Tourism Centre
✔ Fully Sanitized accommodation on twin sharing basis
✔ Single occupancy rate is 25% extra on package rate is chargeable
✔ All Taxes
✔ Guide charges
✔ Fully sanitized transport and accommodation
✔ Best of Bengal Cuisine and hospitality
✔ Attractive sightseeing
✔ Parking and Entry Fees
✖ Any other food cost except itinerary, A-la-carte menu is available on demand at Mangaldhara TP
✖ Any other transportation cost except itinerary
✖ Personal expenses of Tourists
Terms and Conditions
- Tour member’s payment shall be deemed acceptance of and consent to all tour conditions stated.
- The right is reserved to cancel any tour prior to departure, in which case full refund will constitute full settlement with the passenger.
- WBTDC reserves the right to decline or accept or retain any guest as a member of the tour.
- All bookings are accepted on the understanding that guests will travel at their own risk.
- By paying and confirming the reservation, guests accept and understand that they are travelling to geographical regions where the standard of accommodation, safety, transport, hygiene, cleanliness, medical facilities, communications and infrastructures may not be of the standard they are used to at home.
- Guests will have to accept these risk and obligations and fully assume the risk and responsibilities of this form of travel and release WBTDC from any liabilities connected to these risks to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Payment: 100% advance payment is required at the time of booking the tour.
- The guests opting for e-reservation should present along with the identity card (Voter Identity card or Passport or Pan Card or Driving License or Photo ID card issued by Central or State Govt. for their employees etc.) mentioned in reservation slip in original for availing the tour.
- Such person will also record relationship with accompanying members.
- The reservation tickets are not transferable and are valid only if one of the ID cards noted above is presented before joining the tour.
- The guest should carry with him or her a print out of the e- reservation slip.
- Reservation may be cancelled by the user through this portal (only for online payments made by Indian citizens).
- The amount of refund will be reversed to the debit or credit card or bank account after deducting the cancellation charges as per cancellation policy.
- Reservation may be cancelled in case of acute administrative requirement.
- No cancellation charge will be deducted under such scenario.
- WBTDC will not be liable against non-availability of amenities or services caused by irreparable technical faults or natural calamity.
- For package tours with night halt options, the accommodation would be on twin sharing basis.
- 25% of package rate would be charged extra for single occupancy option (depending upon availability) and needs to contact Tourism centre, Kolkata for such requests.
- The tour may be cancelled owing to lack of optimum participation, natural calamities or any other exigency. In such cases compensation would be restricted to full refund of the booking amount.
- Tourists are requested to check with Tourism Centre, Kolkata (Ph-033-22436440) for re-confirmation about the operational status of the tour.
- Seat numbers allotted are provisional and may be changed due to exigency or operational constrains.
- Baggage: Guests will be responsible for their baggage’s.
- Dispute Settlement: All disputes will be settled under the jurisdiction of courts in Kolkata.
- It is compulsory for foreigners to carry their Passports and Indians to carry a valid Photo ID card like Passport or Voter Card or Pan Card.
- During the course of the package the decision of the tour conducting office would be final.
- A-la-carte menu is available on demand at Mangaldhara TP at own cost.
- Itinerary may be changed or altered or listed locations may be changed or modified due to exigencies or unavoidable circumstances.
- Tourists are requested to carry and produce on demand copy of double vaccination certificate, negative RTPCR report within 72 hours or negative RAT within 72 hours at Tourism Centre before undertaking the tour.
- Covid protocol (RAT or RTPC or 2 doses of vaccine) or any other guidelines issued by district administration is mandatory for undertaking the tour.
- For commercial viability of the tour, minimum booking of 20 pax is required. Atleast on clear 05 days advance (excluding the date of package tour) the tourists may be informed and re-confirmed about the operation of the package. If the number of tourists is less than 20 pax the tour may be cancelled and full refund will be initiated.
- It is compulsory for tourists to carry a valid Photo ID card like passport or Voter ID or Aadhar Card.(Passport and Visa for Foreigner Tourist)
- If someone gets affected with COVID after booking of the above Tour Package, the tourist will be entitled for full refund after production of valid document.
- No charge below 3 years.
- Special Discounted rate for child between 03-08 years
- Full charge for child above 08 years of age.
- Tourists who are interested in performing puja and collection of bhog have option of paying extra to the Tour Conducting Officer.
|Before 30 days||15% deduction|
|Before 15 days||25% deduction|
|Before 7 days||50% deduction|
|Before 3 days||80% deduction|
|Less than 3 days||No refund|
Counting of days would exclude the day the package starts.